Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Almost there!
















Hey All! I cant wait, we are leaving this Sunday to WA! I was wondering why it is 95 degrees out today? What is wrong with that, it is almost December! We went to a bday party today at the park, ate pizza and cupcakes, a big no~no for me. Reese was the only girl there, as usual! She loved all of her friends gifts, especially this dinosaur that walks and makes noises. Might have to get her one for Christmas! And, here are a few new ones of Brod man! He is getting big so fast! He is getting stronger in his neck, and legs too! I am reading the Twilight book, it is awesome by the way. And am going to see the movie Thursday night. My friends parents own a theatre and we can see it early! YES! Wish you were here to go with me Aubrey and Sheena!





0 comments: