Thursday, April 30, 2009

Ha I have found time to post!

The kids are sleeping, its late for me and I should be in bed, but I thought I should keep you all updated with a new post! We are doing fine, Jake is still down from his job until he gets a waiver for his migraine meds. Which could take up to 2 more months, and of Jake just sitting around until he can work again. So in his mean time he is playing on a flag-football team and a baseball team. We have been going to the games and its a lot of fun to see him tear up the fields, because he is super awesome at sports! I am going to attempt a yard sale this weekend. It is incredibly hard for me to price Reesies dresses at such a low price, they are soo cute. I am going to put high prices and let them neg. It has been beautiful weather here! We play outside everyday in the backyard. Reese has a sand table that occupies her for 2 hours and now Brody gets into it too! Reese loves making sand cupcakes, its her speciality. I cant believe how huge my kids are getting! Everyday, we try to have fun, even when Reese gets in trouble, (seems to be most of the day) her twos are giving her a tough time! But, we are working on it. Here are a few pics, miss you all up in WASHINGTON!!!



The Famous Swing, we all love!
Grama & Grampa Lay came to visit, and eat popcorn!!!
Reese is our new photographer, still needs practice!~
Easter Sunday, getting ready to go hunt eggs!
LOL what can I say!
She had soo much fun coloring eggs, and they were all blue

Jake looking sessy on his new team! by the way he is the best player!

Us at one of Jakes games
Reese and her friends playing at the county park!

0 comments: