Friday, October 23, 2009

Fall Time Fun!

"I like to post tons of pics for all of you up in WA"
Brod and his friend eating!
Our egg carton spiders!
Yes we have a bubble head~

Park Halloween Party!

Yes, they are almost the same size!

In the hot air balloon at the museum, they didn't like it, can you tell?

In the soda room, brod loves turning wheels!

My mantel that Mom Lay helped me with!


I can't believe it is almost November!!! Jake and I will be celebrating our 4th Anniversary on Nov. 4th! In only 4 years and already have two kids. WOW! Anyways, Halloween is coming up and we are trying to decide what to dress the kids up as. Reese really wants to be a tiger and for Brody to be a elephant. I know I can't make either of those, so we will see what we come up with. We just came from a little party my friend Taralee put on at the park, great day for it! We decorated our own cupcakes, a blast for the little ones! A few days ago we went to a local museum called "Pennypickles" I think. It was a lot of fun, there were soo many things for the kids to do and look at. The best thing I think was the soda can room, Reese spent alot of time in there. The idea of this room was recycling cans and paper. Here are a few pics of our adventures!...PS Brody is saying CHEESE now, and has the cutest face ever!

1 comments:

Tyrell Berner said...

Thanks for the comment on my melt down post. I am sure the traffic is much worse there! Your family is beautiful... Well anyways, Happy Anniversary!