Friday, January 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Reesie!


Reese turned 3! She had such a wonderful party with a few of her friends. She wanted a Tinkerbell theme, so I tried my best! I got really into it, I know that sounds sad huh! But, I made these really fun wings for the girls and swords for the boys. They decorated them with all sorts of fun stuff! We had a huge pinata, that all the kids loved. Jake had to carve a stick and make a club to open it! It was that much of a heavy duty pinata, it was hilarious! It was nice to have a little party with her friends. Reese has developed such a sweet personality. She is SO kind to her friends and notices different behaviors. She still loves her blankie, and wants to cuddle with it always! She wants to talk about Jesus at the breakfast table...I should learn from her! Now that she is 3, all she talks about is going to class {pre-school} and tells me that I can't teach her! Jake and I are really lucky parents to be blessed with her life and we love her very much! She gives us soo many fun adventures and says the darnedest things! I can't believe she is already 3, it's going by way too fast!


My sweet friend got Reese this apron for her birthday. Her mother is a crafty person and made it for Reese. It is the cutest thing ever! Reese is in the kitchen with me soo much more now and is always wanting to help, but first "my apron mom"! I love it soo much, I asked her to make me a matching one!!!!

0 comments: