Saturday, August 23, 2008

Brody is Due Today!


Well... we will see if it happens! Just a little update, I am feeling great! A little tired, but nothing to drag me down. I am due today, Saturday the 23rd, and I am not experiencing even painful contractions of any kind yet. The lil monster just wants to stay in there and keep growing I guess. We are all getting very anxious to meet the kid! We went to Balboa Park yesterday to celebrate my Mom's 49th Birthday. It was a great day! A wonderful 6 hours of walking in the sun...and still no labor pains! But, most of all mom had a good time. Jake bbq'd salmon with one of his made up marinades and it turned out soo delicious. EVERYONE... please pray that we see Brody before my birthday on Monday!!! I have people asking me if I am carrying twins!!! Am I allowed to get that big???

0 comments: