Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Almost there!



I am ready for Brody to come! But, I still have to wait it out until the 15th...which will make it all better with Jake here. Aunt Aubrey went home on Monday and I did an exchange at the airport and got my mom. Very sad to have Aubreys company gone, I think Reese is going to miss her much!! It is nice to have mom here, I told her that I need to sit all day just to keep Brody in until Jake gets here! She is totally fine with that, she adores Reese so much, and doesnt mind all the attention giving to keep Reese busy! I went to the doc and nothing is happening yet, good news. I just feel like I am not going to strech anymore in my tummy, and with all Brody's kicking it is going to be a lot to handle!

1 comments:

dad said...

Your looking like your ready to go Jess. Try to hold on till Jake gets home. Its nice that your mom is there to help. Just do like she says. If she wants to do all the work so you can relax I think thats great. Love ya, Dad, Jan & David