Tuesday, July 22, 2008

OHH MY!!!






How much longer do I have to hang in here for...Brody is wondering...until Daddy gets home! August 15th, we are counting the days. I am at 35 1/2 weeks now and I feel like it should be anyday. There is no room for him to even move in there. You can see his feet kick out on my right side, getting painful, but enjoyable! I have Aubrey to help me get through my days. Believe me... I need her here. Reese is going through her toddler days and I am on breakdown mode realizing that there is going to be two of them. I will be okay, don't worry! I am truely blessed to be having another child. There are so many things I love about being a Mother, especially when my baby gives me random hugs and kisses for just being me. I love it! Brody has hiccups right now, & like I said there is no room, so I am literally bouncing with every hiccup. I think I am ready for bed, but I still have to go to the store for milk in the morning...






1 comments:

dad said...

Your looking good jess. When I think that you are going to have another and he's a boy I get all excited for you and Jake. Finaly I get a grandson. Hang in there honey. Love ya Dad Jan & David