Friday, July 18, 2008

Fun with Aunt Aubrey!

Aubrey flew in on Wednesday to the San Diego Airport! Reese was excited to see her Aunt, I think she is getting tired of seeing me all day long. So far, we are having a good time! We went to the pool the other night to cool off after a long hot day, of course, we are in Californina. Today we went to JoAnn Fabrics to buy wooden letters to create wall hangings for Reese and Brodys name. We are excited to get started on those. I will post a photo of the finished project! Aubs is such a great help, even though I try not to ask much of her so she can enjoy her time here. Reese loves to play with her, they color, play with toys and Reese's babies. Reese has started her hitting and throwing stage, not fun. Even when she does the cutest facial expression while doing them. We are trying to kick it in the butt before it gets too bad. I bought a new sprayer for the hose, which is completely satisfying, I love having new little things! Reese played outside with it today and got us all a little wet! But, no worries, it felt great with the heat!










1 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm jealous. I want to be there!