Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Feeling a little Tired...




Here are a few photos to show randoms times of our new frusterating life. And, then for Brody, of course peaceful! But, in the end,we are all really thankful for the life we do have. I am not going to put the photo of my big mouth on here for your entertainment, sorry. We are trying the routine of Babywise, last night Brody slept for 6 hours straight! Yeah, it was wonderful, I felt so refreshed when I woke up to feed him at 3 am!

Reese and Brody playing on the Jungle Floor Gym, they love it!


We are still always happy!Even with the daily messes~!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Yeah girl! Keep it up, I promise results, and more nights of good sleep to come, just beeeeeeeee consistent and it'll happen sooner! We've been a little "off" lately because of colds but we're all on the mend and Jeanine WILL sleep well tonight (*praying as we speak* lol!)

Meg said...

Hey I just love the pics! Too bad that you didn't put a picture of your big mouth, I really wanted to see it! I hope all is well. I love and miss you!