Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloweenie

It's a warm Halloween night and all the ghosts and goblins are out! Our street was not that busy, but a few over is where the happenings were! We took the kiddos out around the block. Reese was adorable, she wanted to walk on her own, knock on the doors and she would say "bye~bye" when we left. SOOO CUTE!!! Talk about getting to be a big girl! She was a bumble bee again this year, the costume fit better this time around. Brody, well he was sleeping the whole time, and we didn't want to dress him up just yet. Reese's buddy Aiden came with us for a little bit, then he got tired and went home. Overall, we had a lot of fun, saw some scary costumes (which I hope Reese forgets about), and now have way too many suckers! Halloween is changing, the costumes especially for girls. They are soo short, I wonder what their mothers think about them. I would never let Reese dress like some that I saw. Anyways, that was just a thought that just went through my mind. I hope everyone else had a spooktacular night! Check out Reeses attennas... I made them with foil! lol ...getting crafty!




1 comments:

Brie Elliott Photography said...

oh Jess, you crack me up! Kason has an ear infection:( I tell you this because I took him in today and he is like 13lbs. 10 oz! Holy Cow! no pun intended! Look at the bright side, we are going to have some buff arms from carting these heffers around! Man I can't quit with the cow lingo! P.S. Reese is an adorable little bumble bee and I love Brody's little socks! Such cuties!