Sunday, March 22, 2009

Ohhh the life!

Kids playing in the trunk at the GUN SHOW!!!
Reese is fish sitting!Not having too much fun in the tree... :(


Loving the tree!!
Big Boy Brody, 6 months old!

Just playing with eachother
New Swing in backyard, kids love it!

If you look closey, Brody is spittin up, and Reese, well, hmm?
Goodbye Feb. Hello March! Today was a rainy day, we are not used to the rain like should be. How strange We are all freaking out because it is wet outside and debating if we should drive in the rain to church...what an obstacle! LOL, it was as if the rain was painful. I am petsitting my neighbors dogs, two are hers, and two are her sisters who is vacaing in Japan. The usual routine, let them out for a bit before bed, 8:15, leave to Ross to dress shop, 9:35 my phone rings. My other neighbor asks about the dogs and says the whole block is chasing them down the street. Why it that I want to have just a little me time, and I have to run back to escaping dogs? Long story short we found 3, and looked for the 4th for an hour, and when I pulled up to the house she was sitting at the door. Darn Uki! Jake and I took the kiddos to the park for their 6m. and 2yr photo shoot! They turned out great!!! I only have a few to show for now. I can't believe how fast they are growing. Reese is 2 for sure. She listens, helps mommy, talks back, learned "Shut your mouth" (thanks Jake) and "Die Sucker" ( I was killing a fly) ohh and the best...that fake cry! She is still a beautiful little girl and we love every waking day with her! Brody...WOW! He is a mover, a steam roller (jakes words). That boy can get to any room by rolling around! And he is quick! He is almost 7 months on the 26th of March. He is holding his own bottle, eating baby foods, loves fruit, giggling, rolling around and is saying "DADA". Sleeping through the night is a whole different story. Not happening! Reese spoiled us with that!

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Great pics, thanks for updating! Brody sounds like a handfull right now, lol, aren't they all?!