Friday, March 6, 2009

I am still ALIVE


Believe it or not, I am mad at thecutestblogontheblock.com. I cant change my background and it is driving me nuts! I cant upload the code for some reason. Anyways...I am suprised that I really AM still alive. I have not had real sleep in the last week. Brody hates sleeping, that is the only thing I can think of. My son was awake all night, and I feel like a zombie. Mom...please come back so I can nap during the day? lol! Maybe the poor kid is teething, I dont know what is going on, but it is sad for Jake and I. Jake has been sick all week and barely sleeping himself. At least Reese sleeps and naps great! Lucky Girl! Here are a ton of pics for you to see! My mom and sis were in town for a while. We had a lot of fun. I got a membership to the san diego zoo and wild animal park and every time I go I can bring a friend for free! Great for the spring and summer!

0 comments: