Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Reese's lil babies!



This is soo funny! Reese has about 10 baby dolls. There are a few chosen ones that she plays with all the time. ok 5 dolls. these "babies" mostly sleep with her, and are dragged around the house for the day. they go on walks, are fed sippy cups, clothes are changed and she burps them too. And. the best is that Reese smells all their butts and does this face and tells me that her babies have pooped! I am cracking up typing this so if it doesnt make sence, i apologize. It gets better...after smelling the bumbums and confirming that they are the poopy ones and not her, she goes to Jake and smells his butt. "DADDY STINKY POOPY, YUK!" its great! I love that she is talking, I laugh so much during the day! I caught a few baby things for you to see. Usually her dolls sleep on the stairs during the day. And when she wakes up from her nap they all have to come down with her. Like I have to carry enough down the stairs already! She is a great lil mommy! Ill let her keep all her babies, I am sure this will pass in time.

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Thanks for the laugh!