Thursday, January 1, 2009

What a Day!


My Calendar Man
One of My Favorites!
Happy Brody!!
She will surf one day, in Jakes eyes




It is a beautiful sunny day here in Cali. on New years eve. What a better day to go to the beach and surf! I know, in December, yep thats right! We made it a day trip. First to Jakes work, where we saw 200 helicopters, and Reese was amazed. One of her favorite things right now. Then we went up into the tower where Jake spends most of his training. It was very cool up there, you could see the whole air field. Off to the beach and hour later, it was crowded there. Others were in their bikinis, which hopefully I can wear again, tons of surfers and families. My friend Robyn let me borrow her Canon camera, it takes great photos. I had soo much fun with it, now I really want one. So here are a few pics of what I got!

2 comments:

Brie Elliott Photography said...

those are some really good pictures! Don't you love playing with the fancy camera's..they make such a difference I think! Hope you had a great Christmas, we missed you:(

Jessica said...

Great pictures!! I loved seeing your Christmas pictures too, wish you were here!