Friday, January 16, 2009

Brody sits up!


What a fun day! Brody has been waking up in such a good mood lately. He is soo smiley it just makes my mornings. He got this animal stack from Grama Lay and he loves it, the kid is already sitting unsupported and doesnt even roll over yet! He only does what he wants to do! He is getting soo much more alert and wants to be a part of everything. He is eating twice a day cereal and loves it! And I think that helps with his sleeping at night, down to waking only around 12:30am. I think he has got to be about 18lbs already, he is such a chunk. He is still a cryer when he is laying down for more then 10 minutes on the floor. I am hoping he will grow out of that soon! Reese loves to entertain him with anything. She will just laugh at him to get him laughing, sooo cute! I love my kids to death! How lucky are we to be blessed with these little precious gifts!



0 comments: