Friday, January 16, 2009

Our visitors~






we love having visitors, anybody, please come visit, especially family. we miss you all soo much! Michelle and Ernie were here for a few days. well spent too! We went to the beach all day Friday and Saturday! It was awesome, but tiring with the sand issues. Trying to keep Brody sand free was frusterating to me! But, overall we had a wonderful time! Michelle was my surprise, I had no idea she was coming, I was sooo happy to see her! It was great being able to just hang out and girltalk! Ern found a surf board for $50.00 and Jake has been out on it everyday since they left! j/k! Now for those who come to visit us, there is an extra surf board for rent...Ernie is charging a $5 fee. I am sure we can work something out for a discount! Great times you guys thanks for coming!!! Who's Next???

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Me me me! I'll be there late February k? Just for the day though...unless we're too tired to drive back to my sister's.

Meg said...

I love those pics! They are really awesome especially the one with the sun behind you!