Friday, May 15, 2009

Baby Ryders Baby Shower

This little guy is already spoiled! Wow, I am talking about 300 new things from Becs baby shower last weekend! I am soo glad I was able to surprise my sister with my secret arrival into Washington. It was tough, I had to keep it quiet for 3 whole days! When we got to Josh's parents place, I meet his sister outside and had her take Brody in the house. I told her to act as if Brody was just someone elses baby at Beckys shower. Allissa went in with Brody, and someone asked her whos baby he was, and Bec looked and looked and it registared that "Brody" was here and so was I and Reese. She came running and was soo excited to find me in the garage with Reese and we started crying! I told her there was no way we could afford to fly me to her shower, well we fibbed! Here are some pics from her special day for Ryder! We all cant wait to meet the little man! Oh one of the best things about her shower was that instead of getting cards, her guests were to bring a storybook, so now she has a wonderful collection of new books to read to Ryder every night!
Becky with half of her gifts! Busy day!

Becky and our cousin Sarah, due within weeks of eachother

Josh's friends!

This playpen was filled with all sorts of things!


Some of the women from our family! All lovely looking!

Mom, Bec, Josh and his parents

First Family Photo!

0 comments: