Friday, May 29, 2009

Its about time I have some time!

Hello All! Well our trip to WA has not been pleasent at all yet. I mean we have been having fun when we do get the chance to get out and visit, but other than that we have been sick since Beckys baby shower. Not sure why we have been cursed with illnesses! The kids have had fevers, puking, diareahha, coughs, snot noses, and I have had a complete lack of sleep! Also 4 trips to the urgent care for croup, airbourne viruses, stomache viruses and sanity pills for me...I wish. Wait...its getting better, Brody is feeling much better today, besides his top teeth coming in. But, we are getting by, day by day and are seeing the brighter side of our days. Plus, I got a free week of tanning so I have something to sneak away to and get a break! YES! Here are some pics for you to see and I will get some more on here soon now that I an getting the time! LOVE YOU ALL...especially you Jake.


One of our better day of sickness we got out to Point Defiance Park to enjoy the sun!

THIS WAS THE BEGINNING OF IT ALL, Yes thats a snot bubble and Reese was terrified!
Brody getting a push from Kason his cousin
Reese and Ezra making silly faces
Sad story but true, they dont like kissing!...Uncle Ernie and Steve

0 comments: