Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Finally starting to settle in!

We had a really great time at the Beach over the weekend! It was nice to get out of the house, away from all the unpacking! Yes, we are still not fully unpacked! Being military we were able to go to the base beach which is private to the public. There was hardly anyone there! RELAXING!! Reese had a blast. At first, she wasn't sure what the sand was, then got used to it. She saw the noisy seagulls and started to run towards them. There were about 50 of them and they all went flying from her over me!!! "Please no seagull poop!"

So far, nothing new has happened. Jake is out on the range this week learning how to shoot a rifle. He already knows how, its just getting the practice in if he needs it. No worries, he is not leaving anywhere! I have a meeting with a meetup group for mommies next week, which I am very excited about. We will meet at a local lake and walk around it. Its about time, I am dying to make some friends here! Jake has been getting off work around 3pm, makes enough time for us to get a family walk in with Daisy. The weather is nice until about 5:30pm it starts to get chilly.







Reese and I made our first batch of cookies at our new house tonight. Oatmeal, chocolate and butterscotch chip with raisains. They were delicious, I have eaten 6 while typing this blog. It's got to be the pregnancy thing. I told Jake am starting to eat everthing in my sight, too bad I sold my elliptical!


Reese has really became best friends with Daisy. She knows how to through the ball for her, and now it is a new activity for her. I am not sure if she is trying to beat me up or what, but she will push me with all her strength when I am in the kitchen, then she laughs at me! I don't know what the 15 months old deal is?!? She has her personality thats for sure. Reese has given the most kisses ever these last few days, it is so precious. I love being her Mother, watching her learn everything is amazing.We truly are blessed to have the family we do.









"A great mama's helper!"
I am still learning how to do all the creative blogging stuff, so bare with me until I figure it out! Love you all!

0 comments: