Thursday, April 24, 2008

Its Going to be a BOY!!!

I went to the OB doc today and had a head to toe ultrasound today! It was soo wonderful, Brody was very active and that made the video so much more fascinating. The nurse said that he is about 12 inches long and over a pound in weight. I will get better specifics when the doctor reviews my record. It is truely amazing to see something that is soo real growing inside of you. It brings me back to when Reese was in the womb, I don't want them to come out! Just the feeling of the movements is wonderful! In the pictures are his feet and his profile, I didn't want to post the gender pic or the 4D one because Jake said Brody looks like a mummy! Everything looks great in there, still expecting on August 23rd. Can't wait! Reese thinks that she is getting to him through my belly button, she is soo funny!

2 comments:

dad said...

Hi kids, I got this going I think. Glad to hear your having fun down there. It sounds like your enjoying the sites. Keep in touch. Love ya, Dad

dad said...

Nice pictures