Tuesday, April 22, 2008

SEA WORLD!!!









We went to Sea World over the weekend! It was great weather, not sunny at all with a little breeze. It made it nice so we didnt have to worry about getting burned or too hot. It was a lot of fun. Reese enjoyed it all, especially the Shamu show. When the instructors were riding on Shamu, she would put her arms up and reach for him as if she wanted to go for a ride! It was so cute. We saw all sorts of fish, the penguins were my favorite! Jake played his strength with the mallot game, and won Reese a cute pink whale. I, on the other hand, just my luck threw one ring on a bottle and won this way too huge dog. Jake had to carry it around for the rest of the day! But, Reese loves it! Daisy does too! Jake has had 2 scares about going to Iraq in the last week, thank God, he is not experienced enough to go. He is on a softball team at work and likes it, he does'n tdo much in the office so it gives him some fun active play! As you can see in the pic I am already huge. Not sure what is growing inside of me, but its big! lol We are all doing good and are happy where we are. Reese got a big girl bed and is loving it. Not sleeping in it yet, just getting used to it. She is soo cute, totally all girl!




3 comments:

Jessica said...

Great to see new pictures! Looks like you guys are having fun down there, I wish it was warmer here, I envy you all in short sleeves and shorts/capris! Talk to you soon.

Unknown said...

I wish the weather here was as awesome as it is there! I'm glad that you guys are keeping us updated about your fun new fantastic life! I'm really glad that we're still going to get to see Reese still grow up :) Miss you all!

Michelle said...

Reese looks so cute! I can't wait to see you guys!