Thursday, May 22, 2008

Another Update


It not only rained today, but it poured, thundered, lighting, and hailed! I loved it, Reese, Daisy and I sat at the window and watched it for almost 30min. It was great! You wouldnt think that rain would be soo missed but we miss it alot. With the past week of temps at 102 degree, the rain was a blessing! Jake was surfing on his lunch break in the rain, not soo much fun for him, but just to surf is great!


Speaking of Jake, he is leaving on the 26th of May to Pensacola for 16 weeks of school. He will graduate on Sept. 23rd. I am soo sad, but this works best for us because he will be back shortly after Brody is born and he won't miss any Holidays. My doc said that if my body is ready then I can get induced on the 16th of August. That way we can have it planned for Jake to be here, he doesnt want to miss the birth of his first son for anything. I am sure a little bit of drugs will be fine for me! My mom will come to help me for the month of August, lifesaver she is! I will need it, I am already needing a nap everyday and sometimes by the time I do fall asleep Reese is ready to get up! It never works out!
I will be coming home on June 4th! I am soo excited to just see our family, Reese will have soo much fun too!

0 comments: