Sunday, May 11, 2008

A Special Day!!






It's Mother's Day today, and I woke up feeling like a wonderful person. Not only am I a great wife to my husband, a pretty good daughter, and a always there big sister, I am a Mother to the most beautiful gift from God. Reese has made me look at life differently in soo many ways. I have to be a good example, show how to love, to have fun, show emotions, teach right from wrong... it is my responsibility to make sure she knows how to be a wonderful person as she grows through her life. I love, love, love her to pieces!




I woke up and Jake had breakfast going, fruit filled crepes, yum! Reese brought me a handmade card that her and Jake worked on! It had a picture of Reese and her babies on the front and her hand print with scribbles on the inside. Its funny how something so simple can make you tear up! I love my husband soo much and it is him who helps me along the way to stay strong and happy. I can't wait to see Brody, I love how Reese makes me feel and look forward to the extra happiness! These babies are soo precious and they look to us, their Mothers, and Fathers too for all the love they need! Needless to say, I had the best Mothers Day so far, last year was just as great too! Reese and I planted flower seeds in a box today, it was one of my gifts! So we will water and watch them grow over the summer! And, too all the beautiful women we know, Happy Mother's Day to you too!


1 comments:

Jessica said...

Keep that baby out of the sun, you're going to give her skin cancer when she's twelve!