Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Grandmas Going Home


It's about that time for my mom to go home, she leaves tomorrow. We are going to miss her soo much, all her help and company! Brody sure has grown alot since he came into our world, just look how big he looks! Reese is soo protective of him, and has to always know where he is. She is totally the best big sister ever! It's amazing to watch the love she has for this new little person, that we just "brought home from hospital." The way a new life makes you feel is extremely wonderful. I love my family so much, I couldn't ask for it to be any better. Although, it has been a pretty rough week! Reese has hit her almost terrible two's. Or maybe it's the 3 eye teeth that are coming out, not sure, but she has been a little tazmanian devil. She even has the sound effects! It's hard having two babies, but its just something new that we have to adjust to. We will get the hang of it! Poor Jake...has to deal with my flucuating hormones...when does it stop? He is strong, and is dealing with me very well, bless his heart! He is so wonderful!

0 comments: