Friday, September 12, 2008

WOW! Really! This is hard work having two children, but the blessings are wonderful! Brody is starting the little smiles while he is sleeping or using his binky. It's soo cute and he doesnt even know he is doing it. Things have not been easy, Jake and I are pretty much sleep deprived. Brody gets up 2-3 times from 10pm to 7am. And, sometimes it take a good hour and half to get him back to sleep. He is alot different from Reese, he loves to be held, all day. Getting the dishes put away is almost impossible. Reese does soo well with him! She really enjoys his company, even though he just looks at her, thats all she needs! She is a big time lover of giving him kisses and holding him, but just for about 5 seconds!
This photo is soo cute i thought. Reese got my "I Love You" Angel that my mom gave to me, and she knows what it says on it. She brought it downstairs and put it on Brodys bouncer. Too cute. I love them soo much, they are perfect to me.
Jake is back at work now, and enjoying it for the most part. He is up in the tower on most days, but he also spends alot of time studying for tests. He is on a new work shift, rotating every week from day shift to nights. I am going to really have to work hard to make sure he gets his sleep.

Don't Really know whats going on here?











0 comments: