Thursday, September 18, 2008

Only 3 Weeks old!

I cant believe Brody is only three weeks old. It feels like its been longer than that! We are all adjusting to our new lives now as a family of four. It is very busy! I can't imagine what it would be like to have more children! I love my babies soo much, I think that two will keep me busy for a long time! Reese is signed up at Childs Play, an indoor playground for kids up to the age of 5. It is a great place for her to get energy out, except she has a favorite toy in there. It's a rollar coaster that goes is circles, she like it because she can get a ride and watch everyone as she rolls on by. But... no energy wasting! I wish they would get rid of that thing!


At Childs Play, great place to spend some time at!

Reese lovin on Brody, as always!


Reese grooming Brody, I think she thinks he's a doll sometimes!

We are watching The Ellen Show, dancing with Ellen is Reese's funtime!

Poor Brody, got attacked by the "Pad Monster"

0 comments: